Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Christina Aguilera visits Manila

It’s good to be back in circulation. There have been a lot of developments in my life lately – some of which are worth mentioning and others better forgetting. After 2 weeks from my resignation as a call center agent, I still find myself struggling to get enough sleep and trying to beat stress. If only I could extend a whole day into 30 hours or so, I won’t hesitate to do it right at the moment. But things aren’t that easy and as long as this planet has me, I need to end the day the way it should be. I already have an unpublished version of J. K. Rowling’s latest Harry Potter book but due to lack of time, I’m still stuck in Chapter 4. I haven’t watched the latest movie yet which opens today in the Philippines. For the meantime, enjoy these pictures from Christina Aguilera’s Back to Basics Tour in Manila.

6 comments:

dazedblu* said...

i watched the concert of christina and it was really showering of fans, the concert was great pero medyo bitin..

coz she didn't sang her hits before. [wink]

Reyville said...

She truly has a powerful voice. I love her so much.

.: jackie :. said...

naku reyville,i admire her voice. sobrang powerful. tapos u can really hear the soul of the music.nakkaloka. she knows how to whistle and make a high falcetto.she's all that.

i just don't like the way she treats her hair.natotorture na kakakulay.hehe.

Reyville said...

HaHaHa. I feel sad about the hair, too. I hope its getting the right treatment. But I always loved the outcome. She's really all that.

Anonymous said...

christina is an icon already in the music industry, i love the quality and ung range ng voice...very unique..
unfortunately, i was not able to watch her on stage...huhuhuhu...due to time constraint and money na rin...

Reyville said...

Correct. HeHe.