Sunday, July 29, 2007

Random "dripping wet" pictures of men!

Though we experienced more than a few mild rains recently, I could say that the rainy season has not reached the zenith yet. In the coming days, Manila will be greeted by light typhoons and flood will become a trend. But that’s just a personal forecast and you can always ask PAG-ASA for verification. There is no better way to enjoy dripping wet nights but to stay inside the comfort of your home with your family or beloved one. You can take advantage of this wetness by having intimate moments with them to keep the bond more ardent than ever. Or maybe we could just sit and observe the beauty of the rain as it pours down on… on… semi-naked bodies? *LOL*

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

8 comments:

travelphilippines said...

wow who was the last pic.. im not into asians but theres always an exception.

Reyville said...

HaHaHa. Sorry, I don't know his name.

Bino/Geno said...

puro boys talaga dito. Ahaha. Nag ex links na po b tayo?

Reyville said...

I'm not sure, I'll go and check.

chase said...

i like my men wet. whooohohohoho

Reyville said...

@bino/geno: Hey, I jadded u already in my link list.

@chase: I like it when they're wet too. HaHa.

Anonymous said...

omg this asian boy is so hot....i like his dick very much! lol just kidding.....but he's still so hot!

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

Don't forget to mention the nice body. I know that behind that wet shirt is a washboard abs. Indeed, he's hot.