Friday, July 6, 2007

Let's all meet Douglas Robinson

Douglas Robinson has a very interesting life story to share a la soap opera. The actor met his father, an American, for the first time in 2002. His father was with the US Navy and stationed in the Philippines when he met Douglas' mom, a Cebuana. He left for the US before Douglas was born.

In 1984, his father came back to look for them in Cebu but he instead married his tour guide with whom he has two children. But they are separated now, his dad is coming over to see his mother, finally and he is hoping for a happy ending for the two of them. "From the looks of it, everything would turn out right for them."

Douglas related that when his dad and his wife separated, he wrote to him and to his mom. "He called up and then he petitioned me so I was able to go and see him in Illinois. In fact, I stayed there for a while but I came back because I really want to pursue a showbiz career in my country."

Douglas' first movie was Bridal Shower where he played a struggling artist in love to Francine Prieto's character. He was a commercial model before he embarked on a showbiz career. He has done commercials for Globe, Bench, Sarah Lee, Toyota, among others.

Douglas also appeared in Mossimo Bikini Summit 2002 (where he won the 2nd-runner up spot), Star Cinema’s SO… HAPPY TOGETHER and the stage play ALL ABOUT MEN. He’s part of the group Take 5 – a singing group launched by GMA’s SOP Rules.

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

12 comments:

TACTOLOGY said...

I'll be in Manila in the next couple of days..any events, sightings, people, etc., I should know about? Ahh finally, the city central of hot pinoys.

Hook it.

Reyville said...

Tell me when you're here. I could probably send u tips or if time permits, accompany u one day.

.: jackie :. said...

wow..nice.u guys are getting acquainted.that's a good start.anywhoots, reyville, thanks for informing me about the yearbook. ill send an authorization letter to ryan or tiny. cla nalang kukuha non coz i won't go there just to pick up that goddamn yearbook.hehehe.;) gracias!

Reyville said...

U must be so excited. I saw ur pics and LOVED it.

dazedblu* said...

this guy has a better appeal in photos, than in person. i don't like him that much, hehe...

good luck to yer acquaintance!

Reyville said...

I first knew him from the movie Bridal Shower. I love him since then. HaHaHa.

With regards to the new acquaintance, I haven't really talked to him a lot about anything. U may have noticed that I was not able to post new perks here. That's because I am too busy with the Student Campaign election (I'm the CAMPAIGN MANAGER of one college.) so I don't have time either to tour him around. U guys can probably offer some help.

Reyville said...

*Student Council...

micah said...

love his bod...isn"t he yummy...i want to be fucked by him every single day...hahaha

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

HaHaHa. Micah, my God you're so honest!^_^

danalourobinson said...

dude i know him from a long time ago he's my cousin! His Dad is my Uncle Doug Robinson S.! he's really hot! I'M Douglas Robinson Cousin Danalou Robinson! His Aunt is my Mom! Kelley Robinson! So want him to know i love him! My cousin is a babe! So awesome for Him! :) $^&*(!

hot men of Asia said...

can'help but notice his godly stick. he's huge

Rent said...

That I guess is to compensate his height.