Friday, October 10, 2008

On Cosmopolitan: More men unveiled!

Here's more from Cosmopolitan's collection of hot bachelors published last month. I'd like to share the rest of the centerfolds but these complete the finest pictures I got online, the rest are only scans from the magazine. (I can take some time to e-mail them if you send me your address.) Like the first batch, these hot bachelors are just as equally gorgeous and generous to pose in their sexiest.

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

7 comments:

Bino/Geno said...

Who's the one in the tub? Super hot.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

all i know is that he's akihiro sato. lets find out who this hottie is. :)

savante said...

Damn I really must plan a trip to Manila.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

i guess u should.. :)

gwapo.ph said...

for more handsome filipino's pls visit. www.gwapongpinoy2008.blogspot.com thanks..

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

thanks for this additional info. :)

Obnoxious Queer said...

yuuummmmeeeennn... Akihiro is my new found crush!

I had my desktop all over the place as my background... y not?