Saturday, October 25, 2008

Really Cool

Yet again, I ain't dead yet. Maybe I was just simply busy working things out with my ex. Maybe I was just running out of thoughts. Maybe I was just busy reading Stephenie Meyer's New Moon (of her Twilight series). Maybe I was just simply exhausted with my new schedule. Maybe I just don't have the mood to scan for new updates about the Philippine gay world. Maybe I was just tired of blogging because I'm not really getting something in return. Maybe I want some changes with my routine. Or maybe, I'm dead.

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

6 comments:

Bino/Geno said...

Nagpupunta po ako rito parati. Di lang ako nagcomment kay latest bonbon. :)

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

THANKS, thats really really sweet of you. :)

Anonymous said...

don't despair, people only comment if you post something really controvertial. most readers just read or look at the posts and move on to the next. as long as you have the numbers, that is good enough, considering there are tens of thousands of blogs out there, incompassing all kinds of interests. cheers.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

oh hey, THANKS for that insightful advice. like i said, its shallow (see: "I might have been so disappointed in these recent developments involving lack of comments in this blog. Okay, well, that's shallow.") and im not really worried about it. okay, slight. *LOL* but yes, thanks, ure right. u're just right. i dont think i ever got such a wonderful response from an anonymous reader. thanks again. :)

JM Agreda said...

Hey, cheer up. The church is probably one of the best places to go whenever one is down or contemplating on issues. Although I am aghast at some of the dogmas of the church, Its still nice to have that connection with the Almighty. Always look at blogging as a way to release all the tensions and stresses that you face everyday and all these recent disappointments will turn your frown into a cheerful smile. Live Life!

P.S. I miss the bonbons though. heheh

dazedblu* said...

Happy Halloween -->
Happy Weekends XD