Tuesday, December 30, 2008

How's wireless blogging for you?

Blogging wirelessly again. I'm here in TriNoma right now, waiting for Fitness First to open. I haven't visited this great place for quite some time already, so I might add this to my new list of resolutions for 2009. In the Philippines, today is Rizal Day, which is some kind of a tribute to our national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. Since it's holiday, FF won't open until 8am, thus this post. Like most FF branches, this one right here offers a variety of fitness programs. I'm not sure what they have in store for us today, but I'm not planning to stay that long, anyway. Okay, it's time. Next post coming tomorrow.

2 comments:

Bino/Geno said...

Isn't it expensive in FF platinum? And problema ko nakakatamad talaga. And I'm too shy to work out there. I'm soo thin.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

don't be, kc marami din nmang aspiring magpapayat dun. it doesn;t matter din kung san ka magwo-workout as long as u stay healthy and may resultang nangyayari. :)