Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

It will be 2009 in less than two hours. Home, there's no grand traditional buffets or not even loud firecrackers, only me and a few relatives to share our own little time together. I was invited to stay in different locations, but I prefer to stay with my family, even in our corniest of times. Like before, I would spend time listening to all the noise outside and observing all the beautiful fireworks display from our terrace. But you, you know who you are, Simply Manila regular and accidental readers and visitors, I hope you'll have a blast this eve of 2009. See you in your most greatest form tomorrow.

3 comments:

Bino/Geno said...

Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Have a great new year.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

Lots of thanks. Hope everyone will have a blast this year. See u here more often. :)