Monday, December 22, 2008

Prank Caller

I've been receiving phone calls for over two years already, for different companies, of course. I received lots of strange phone calls that I can probably put a mini digital library compiling all these bizarre, and sometimes, really irritating phone calls. I'm used to it. Most of the time, I'll just laugh and shrug it off like flakes on my shoulder. Okay, I don't have that. So anyway, as soon as I was done pitching the opening spiel, this customer asked if I'm located in Manila or Cebu. He's not Filipino, by the way. He said he's Black American, with Puerto Rican roots. I want to lie and say I'm in Toronto, because I feel its one one of those calls again, but apparently he just wanted to speak to a gay agent in the Philippines. I told him I'm in Manila, but I didn't, of course, divulge any personal preferences. He went on and said he's a music producer and that he has millions in his accounts (and that he wanted to give me some if I will just be truthful to myself and tell him if I'm gay, bisexual or straight, and if I'm top or bottom). Of course, I wasn't brave enough to play with him so I told him to just call back and call back until somebody's willing to help him with his inquiry. You know why he came to mind again? Watch this video...

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did he learn to sing in tagalog? his pronunciation is not bad at all. better than the half-pinoys in pinas. he is kind of cute, too.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

yeah, u're ryt. im not sure where he learned this though.

Lionheart said...

Hello Reyville.... Musta naman?

Nakakreelate naman ako sa caller na yan... Hehe :) Saya... Minsan kasi ganyan ako...

Lolz!


Lets adventure!
Merry Christmas!

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

oh hey, im ok, really. i'm glad u can relate. hehehe. merry xmas.

Fendi said...

indeed strange!!! lol!
You could have said, bottom 25000 USD! lol

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

That will probably work, but a millionaire won't waste time talking to somebody unknown. Sabagay, how would I know?