Thursday, December 25, 2008

This is the season to be jolly!

I know I'm supposed to add a new bonbon today, but it's Christmas, my friends, and I'm Catholic. Merry Christmas to all Simply Manila readers and visitors. I was in TriNoma yesterday and almost spent the Christmas there due to a very long queue for cabs. I hope this year we will be able to buy a new car (and not sell it), so we could skip those little headaches and frustrations again. Right after this post, I'll go to TriNoma again to pay our monthly bills. I will also visit my hair stylist again and go to Malabon so I could meet Aso and his friends as they have plans for today daw. That's some of her friends above with me. Merry Christmas. To my friends, thanks for the gifts. I hope you like mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

Heya, thanks. Happy holidays.

Bino/Geno said...

Happy holidays!

Waw I think kasama mo friend ko while waiting for a cab. Hehe. At naks naman. Dito sa pala sa hometown nagpapagupit.