Monday, September 13, 2010

So Far, The Hottest American Idols!

It’s American Idol season—and thanks to crazy schedules in call centers, it’s time for me to desperately hope I could catch every episode of the new season again. I’ve been a big fan of this reality show for quite some time already, but I’m not the type who would discuss it to avid new fans and acquaintances in cafes or in public transportations. I think I’ve outgrown that part. But like everyone else who watches the show, there’s always a contestant out there who gets my vote every season (although mine doesn’t count, of course). Talent-wise, I’m not biased. Like, I’ve been hoping Carrie Underwood, really, to win the fourth season. I was so glad she did. But every year, I also have this secret desire to see a gorgeous male contestant put on the show. So who do I think got my attention in the past seasons? Let’s see…

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i only like to watch when they've advanced the top twelve. i still like watching it even after so many seasons.

bubwit said...

CONSTANTINE SHOULD BE NUMERO UNO!

Anonymous said...

If you need a new photo of Constantine, try his myspace page- www.myspace.com/constantinemaroulis

:)

travelphilippines said...

david cook yumm. hi rey musta na? hehe

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

heya, i'm good, thanks. long time. welcome back to simply manila.

Rent said...

this remained unpublished until today. i didn't notice. ;))

ron said...

Add in Kris Allen, he has really got a nice body along with his boyish looks and great voice... I have a similar post on my blog about men in music... Check who my top 10 are. Check in out in this link http://psykotikfreak.blogspot.com/2010/05/men-and-music.html

Rent said...

This was written before the latest season.