Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Bonbon Series: Joseph Ison brings it on!

My little fondness over the indie film Lovebirds is not over yet, but this time I will feature the star who played the most reserved gay guy in any Filipino gay fiction I knew, Joseph Ison (sometimes Joseph Izon). I was told that prior to that 2008 movie, Ison has appeared in several teen shows on GMA-7, such as the youth-oriented show Click. Like any other pictures featured here, I don’t claim ownership to these evocative shots of Ison.

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

7 comments:

Bino/Geno said...

The previous bonbons are better. Hehe.

The boy with the green tambourine said...

Evocative? Provocative.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

Either way. I just wanna say suggestive actually. I mean whats with the hard on? Not that I'm really complaining. :)

My Havoc said...

I like him in LoveBirds..he looks okay too! :)

My Havoc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shopaholic said...

papa reyville, ang laswa ng last pic ha at ang nota halatang mongol pencil lang pag matigas. haha. kakaloka ha.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

hahaha. may titulo na akong papa ngayon ha. pasensya naman kung medyo nalaswaan kayo d2. basta ba no harm done e. :)