Saturday, February 14, 2009

See more Booking pictures

Here are some pictures from the gay indie film Booking’s crappy pictorial (but still worth it). The movie, which is a gay adaptation of Nora Aunor’s Bona (I haven’t heard of this movie, in case you’re wondering), features Emilio Garcia, Mercedes Cabral, Charles Delgado and Marco Morales (indie film’s sexiest discovery). Booking will be shown on February 24, 8pm, at the U.P. Cine Adarna, and will have a regular run starting March 4, 2009. Enjoy this day. I know you will.

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear lord, who did the lighting for this picture? don'they use professional photogs for this kind of shoot? i can do way better than this with my automatic camera.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

Hope they contacted me, I could lend them my cam.