Sunday, February 15, 2009

Enchanted Kingdom Revisited

I was in Enchanted Kingdom yesterday (with friends from the office) to enjoy Valentine’s Day in a totally unusual way (though it’s not really that unusual). My Aso and I planned to have some time alone today, anyway, to do whatever has to be done by lovers during Valentine’s (you have any idea?). *LOL* It was my third visit to this amusement park in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, and I’m glad their Space Shuttle was open yesterday. It has always been the highlight of my visit here. But my friends (who got exhausted already from their shift the night before yesterday) lost their energy hours before the closing time so we went outside and waited for the fireworks display at 10pm. From yesterday’s visit, I tried Flying Fiesta (twice), Rialto, Space Shuttle and Anchor’s Away (both twice), Dodgem, Roller Skater (my friend insist) and Rio Grande (thrice).

3 comments:

The boy with the green tambourine said...

Glad you had a fun day.

Are you in that photo?

And did you get to spend time with your SO? (And what does Aso mean, or is it a name?)

TRiG.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

THANKS a lot. I had some fun with Aso last time he was here (in my place) but something came up before he left so we're back to that LQ thing again. Aso is our term of endearment, so he calls me Aso, too. :)

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

Oh, by the way, I'm in the photo, the one in V-neck.