Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is Sherwin Ordoñez really gay?

Sherwin Ordoñez was involved in a gay rumor? I was informed some few days ago that Sherwin has been involved in some rumors way back that he is a homo. My source even told me that Sherwin is obviously gay, but I really couldn’t guarantee because I can’t remember ever seeing Sherwin Ordoñez in any TV show or movie. I just knew his name, maybe way back in high school. So what happened to that rumor? Did it just die with no clear verdict? Or did they just let it pass until the people got tired of it?

8 comments:

SHOWBIZ WORLD said...

No doubt, he is gay.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

OMG, he really is?

thebaklareview said...

what did the rumors say?

My Havoc said...

i thought he has a child? i don't think he's gay..

Anonymous said...

having a child is not guarantee that someone is straight. ;-)

LADY GAGA said...

kahit ano pa siya basta pahada siya game ako! hahaha

www.poshmalemodels.blogspot.com

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

lol. liked it. :)

Anonymous said...

sherwin is handsome. his acting is okay. i love u sherwin. in his film kurap he acted perfectly specially his sexy scenes. thanks for more pics of sherwin.post more pics for sherwin please.