Monday, February 16, 2009

Fast Review: 'Lovebirds' surprises us all

It might be a little too late for a review, but I feel like sharing my thoughts about this particular indie film I have viewed today. I am referring to this movie called Lovebirds, which is a story of a mother’s disapproval over her discreet son’s decision to embrace homosexuality and come out. Amelia (Boots Anson-Roa) is a loving mother and wife whose denial to her son’s sexual preference has been seriously challenged when her son Mario (Joseph Ison) allows a Spaniard visitor named Alexis (Andres Alexis Fernandez) to stay in their house.

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks good but a hairy behind is not attractive.

My Havoc said...

hahaha! i agree! i love the movie though..