Monday, February 23, 2009

The Bonbon Series: Jaws Andrada

I am featuring yet another bonbon simply because I think they are hot in those pictures. Meet 26-year-old Jaws Andrada in his own words: “I am a model in the Philippines and have done ramp, TV commercial and print ads. I also accept hosting jobs. I am also an actor and have appeared in full length and short films and in TV shows in the Philippines. Moreover, I am currently studying film hoping to become an actor-director someday.” Not sure, but there’s something in me that says he might be gay. I hope I’m wrong.

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

7 comments:

Rainbow Bloggers Philippines said...

Make it a habit to visit www.rainbowbloggers.com

Thank you and have a nice day!

Yours Truly,
RBP Marketing and Membership Team
"We are more than yellow pages"

PS:

Cast your nomination for the Rainbow Blog of the Week. By visiting this link:
http://www.rainbowbloggers.com/2009/02/rainbow-blog-of-week.html

You can nominate your friend’s blog and even your own blog.

realscore said...

http://myrevelationoutside.ph.tc

Anonymous said...

c'mon, he's gay. no argument.

Anonymous said...

B A K L A ! ! !

Anonymous said...

Hay naku nasa party yan ni James, kasama nya ang jowa jowaan nya.

Anonymous said...

sinong James? Wala namang kilalang James yan... di marunong magparty yan... house work house work nga yan... badtrip.

Anonymous said...

bakla talaga yan pero bi, may bagong nilalantad na boyfriend yan na kapwa model eh. at sobra pang magselos!!