Friday, May 22, 2009

The Bonbon Series: Yon Fronda

I think this will be the first time I am adding someone I never heard of before to our list of bonbons, but nevertheless, he got that hot body to be really proud of. The following pictures are saved in my computer for months now, and I have a hunch that these has been taken off from the several pictures posted by this certain Eliseo Gonzaga in one of the few sites I regularly visit. Thank you, man. Okay, without further ado, meet Yon Fronda, the hot guy whose pictures has been stored in my computer forever…

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

5 comments:

shopaholic said...

wow papa rey! yan ang type na type ko. lalakeng lalake ang dating. kili kili pa lang ulam na at ang bukol ha, parang murcon (meatloaf). haha.. nakakaloka. may contact no. ka ba niya. baka puedeng mag booking.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

hahahaha. may bagong term na naman akong nakuha sa'yo ha. unfortunately, wala akong contact nito. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw these pics months ago and really like him. Busog na busog kahit saan na angle. swerti ng maging lover nya or asawa!!!

Bino/Geno said...

Hehehe. Sunud sunod ang hot guys a. You're gonna give us a heart attack. Haha.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

hahahaha. pls stop trying to make me feel guilty. :)