Monday, May 25, 2009

Potipot Island

I’ve traveled to Zambales last weekend and had a good time with my previous teammates. I know it’s only 5 or 6 hours away from Manila, but I’m really glad I’ve visited the place. I found some time to experience a newer environment and hang out with friends and the people I worked with for more than a year, which is something I needed. We stayed in this resort called Sea Sun Beach Resort in Santa Cruz, and despite the total lack of sleep, we partied literally all night (i.e. alcohol, night swim, and okay, weeds! *LOL*), and went straight ahead to Potipot Island the next day. That part was the truly noteworthy experience in that journey, with the white beach, a handful of close friends and gorgeous people strolling around. Potipot Island set a concluding touch to my visit and made it a perfect picture.

4 comments:

Bino/Geno said...

You have some really cute guy friends. Hihi. Pakilala mo nmn ako pag single. Hehehe.

Reyville of Simply Manila said...

bakit naman hindi kung pwede dba? hehehe.

Tonskie said...

cool. .:)

Rent said...

It was fun.