Saturday, September 11, 2010

Prince Stefan

Since I’ve been gone for a long time, please allow me to share a few personal notes from the not-so-new events that shaped this country in more ways than one. First, my deepest compassion goes out to the recent Quirino Grandstand hostage-taking victims’ relatives and to all HK denizens. I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive our shortcomings. Let there be peace amongst us, as we are presently fighting a major radicalism issue down south and we can’t afford yet another blast of hate crimes. Second, I’m taking back all the negative comments I posted through my FB and Twitter account against Venus Raj, who, by the way, made millions of Filipinos proud, and I congratulate her for winning a crown. Yours was probably the hardest question in that competition, and the most personal, too, and I, myself, find it hard to answer right away, especially in front of millions. For the fans of this blog, here’s something for you: Prince Estefan, as featured in the recent X-Ray bookazine. Enjoy.

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES. as in YES since High School pa! dito yan sa University of San Agustin, Iloilo nag High School at alam ng lahat na gay sya!

SimplyManilaAdmin said...

Wala po bang proof? Haha