Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scandalous Ray

Have you seen the recent nasty e-mails about Ronee-Ray De Castro and his sexcapades? Oh, yes, guys, I was browsing through it through my BlackBerry phone yesterday while waiting on queue at The Medical City in TriNoma. Well, actually, it was my hubby who opened the attachments. Suddenly, I got interested. While I find the allegations so distasteful, I was shocked to see black-and-white evidences of him sucking sushi rolls and being pleasured from behind. Pardon my language. He must have done something very wrong to that person who spread his pictures for him to deserve it, although I still believe that no one has the right to destroy other people’s reputation and take away his right to start a clean slate. Well, I hope there will be a grand closure soon. Until then, browse all your Inbox messages as you might have missed the malicious e-mail that included words such as ecstasy, drugs, sex, bottomed, cock, AIDS, pusher, gold-digger, and even, Abu Sayyaf. Oh, yes, the resurrection. Well, if there’s anything you want to say, Ronee-Ray, send me an e-mail to almond0015 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

10 comments:

Lyka Bergen said...

The appeal gets stronger to the one involved when i hear hunk scandals such as this one.

Anonymous said...

I would like to have a copy of the pics to see . . .
please send me an email . .. creexs@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

kindly send to me the email with pics... thank you so much! ryan_david8888@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Me too. Please send them here: rielsabado@yahoo.com. Or please, if you have an account in a file-sharing site, please send us the links. Thanks

rodeo said...

thanks for such info. i am curious about it too and would be glad to see it, here's mine: inhumor_insense@yahoo.com :) thanks!

Greyson said...

hi.. god morning. i wanna see it.. here's my email bangkero@hotmail.com. thanks a lot simplymanila

Rent said...

Sorry for not sending the pictures to the e-mails above. Just join the Yahoo Groups Puri Titiwang Presents or Pinoy Hotties to see the pictures. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

hi i join the puri titiwang group but i cant find his picture. Need ur assistance please.

Anonymous said...

guys I want to have a copy, i also can't see emails from PTTwang about this scadal. please send me a copy: dianamarie.tan@yahoo.com, thanks!

RentVilleWorld said...

Try the Yahoo group Pinoy Hotties