Friday, April 22, 2011

The sexy Cheyenne Jackson

Let me cut to the sexy chase: Think about how many more years you have left of productive ovulating. Those aren’t eggs in those Fallopian tubes, they’re rare, exotic pearls. Well, I’m not sure if it’s just me but I find Cheyenne Jackson’s Glee character Dustin Goolsby as really handsome, good-looking and easy on the eyes, and also, gorgeous. This hairline is 85 percent my own and my sperm count is off the charts. Plus, he forgot to mention, hot. Like sizzling hot! Like hotter than Tuguegarao City’s 39.5 degrees Celsius recorded last Tuesday! He makes me a sinner this Good Friday! Damn. I have three things for you today, people: See more photos of Cheyenne Jackson after the jump; Watch Glee to relate; and, Follow me on Twitter. Ciao for now. And, oh, I just found out while digging for hot photos of this hunk, that he’s openly gay and has a partner named Monte Lapka. Damn, he’s my ultimate crush and fantasy nowadays.

Click to see/hide more Cheyenne Jackson pictures.

2 comments:

elmerlovesoreo said...

I love his picture with the gray tank top. Sexy indeed!

Rent said...

Sarap ng hita. Hehehe.