Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meet Nico Tortorella

I’ve seen a movie some time ago and it’s called Twelve, starring Gossip Girl’s Chace Crawford. This post isn’t about that movie (I liked it, by the way!) but I wanted to feature this hottie who played the model in the movie. Meet the twenty-two-year old American actor Nico Tortorella. Apparently, Twelve is his first film and he also appeared or will appear in movies Scream 4 and The Lowenfish Party. See more pictures from him after the jump. It’s Maundy Thursday, guys, just allow me to feature some foreign hotties. Enjoy.

Click to see/hide more Nico Tortorella pictures.

4 comments:

8=====D WATCH BULGING BRIEFS AND WET BIKINI HUNKS ********** CLICK HERE ********** said...

.

elmerlovesoreo said...

Ang gwapo ah! Ganda ng hair at mata.

Rent said...

He really caught my attention.

Anonymous said...

He also starred at the beautiful life with Mischa Barton! c",)