Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sexier Than Nude

I woke up this morning feeling a little off and after reading a few chapters of Noli Me Tangere, I got a little nostalgic, worried and thoughtful again. I thought of how awful the results would be if the local movie industry will adapt this novel. Rizal’s genius doesn’t deserve such cheapness and whether this feeling roots from the fact that I’m reading a Penguin Classics novel, thanks to the brilliant new translation by Harold Augenbraum, I think that only a modern, supernatural-themed Pride and Prejudice-like adaptation will give justice to this great Filipino novel. I’m half-way through the novel, Chapter 28 to be exact, and I already get the feeling that Crisostomo Ibarra could get the same treatment Edward Cullen has endured, only seriously deeper. I spent a good time wishfully thinking of the best actors today who could probably best play the character of Ibarra. The likes of Jericho Rosales came to mind but they look a little older for the character. He played a periodic role in the film Baler, a film I called the most trying hard movie that year, and he was great with it, maybe he could play the role of the sexy Elias instead. Anyway, while I was browsing through some pictures of Echo, I realized how hard it is to find sexier pictures of him and, like how quickly I forgot about Noli, I spent more time browsing for sexy Jericho Rosales pictures. See what I’ve got so far after the jump. Enjoy.

Click to see/hide sexy Jericho Rosales pictures.

6 comments:

elmerlovesoreo said...

Mangga ba yung nasa tyan n'ya? Sarap kainin :)

Rent said...

Mukhang fruity pero hindi mangga. Naka-tape sa balat n'ya eh. Hehehe.

Wizzdumb said...

Kahit ano yan puwede kainin... hehe

Rent said...

Naman. Hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

peaches...

Anonymous said...

LASPAG NA LASPAG NA KC SI JERICHO...NAG-UMPISA PA LANG SYA KINABIT NA AGAD SA ISANG 5-STAR HOTEL TOP EXECUTIVE SA MAKATI. LOVE NEST NILA ANG DATING CENTURY PARK SHERATON SA MAY HARRISON PLAZA. ITANONG NYO SA DRIVER NUNG TOP EXECUTIVE AT SASABIHIN NYA YONG TOTOO. KAYA SORI KA NA LANG JERICHO...LASPAG KID KA NA!!!