Monday, July 18, 2011

Better late than never!

I’m working for almost four years now with my present company, and with all those years of multi-tasking and interacting with friends and other colleagues, I have pretty much mastered my routine and experienced tasks even beyond my job description. But this week introduced me to a new discovery that could pretty much sound very basic yet refreshingly different: I was one of the lucky few who have been sent to our Recruitment department by our Senior Site Director to help out with initial phone screenings and actual interviews. In a span of around five hours earlier today, I had the opportunity to interview over twenty-five applicants. It was difficult to fail people who didn’t meet our present qualifications, and that was the only real challenge I encountered today. For the first time in my almost five years of experience in the call center industry, I was scheduled to work in normal hours—from eight in the morning to five in the afternoon. Due to this transition that started last Friday and Saturday (with Sunday being my only off), and with most of my spare time spent misbehaving, I failed to update this blog, especially with last week’s top posts, keywords and visiting countries that I would normally call my ‘thank you’ post. Better late than never! See them here after the jump. Ciao for now.

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

2 comments:

elmerlovesoreo said...

Wow, sa call center ka rin pala nagwo-work. Parehas pala tayo ng industry :)

Rent said...

Hehehe. Nice.