Monday, July 18, 2011

Punla Triggered An Explosion

I think I have developed this secret desire for straight men when I was in high school and started reading newspapers on a regular basis. I remember I would normally buy The Philippine Star and both Abante and Abante Tonite with the hopes of catching a naked picture of a famous celebrity or even regular Filipino guys. The last two tabloids I mentioned would regularly feature advertisements for those glitzy male pageants that we continuously see or hear even at the present time and would normally publish promotional articles for upcoming sexy movies with matching pictures. That’s how I learned about movies like Itlog and Gigil, among others. Today, I finished downloading a movie with themes similar to the aforementioned sex flicks—lust, violence, betrayal and cheap drama. Despite all these, the movie brought back dirty fantasies from the past and roused ancient desires. It’s called Punla. While Emilio Garcia led the pack, it was the two other men that triggered an explosion. LOL. (I didn’t find any Eric Parilla pictures.)

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there..we exactly do the same :) that's kind of cute thinking that i was the only one doing that..haha.may i know where'd you download the movie? any downloading sites please..thanks :)

Rent said...

Search its torrent.

Avon Luna said...

watch pinoy tv show replays here CLICK HERE

or download our android application here Philipine TV Replays android app

or download our apple application here Philipine TV Replays ios app

HOW TO INSTALL PHILIPPINES TV ON IPHONE AND IPOD TOUCH? CLICK HERE

or visit Android and Apple APPS

LIKE US : Facebook