Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Reunited In Boracay

Finally, a weekend trip of mine pushed through. I went to Boracay last weekend to reunite with my friends from Nueva Ecija. The first time we bonded was also in Boracay last year. By the way, I’m not from Nueva Ecija and I met these new set of friends only through a Twitter friend of mine. I was late on my scheduled flight from Manila to Kalibo last Saturday so I went through the stressful process of getting a new ticket from Manila to Caticlan. The weather was perfect in Boracay last weekend. We didn’t go parasailing, underwater helmet diving, banana boating, among others, as we did all that last year. The only first time experience I had this visit was the Zorb Hydro stuff down the hill and a little ‘what happened in Bora, stays in Bora’ stint. There’s a new bar in the island that I highly recommend: Epic. Its name best described it. Because of this, I wasn’t able to blog last week’s top posts, keywords and visiting countries, so see all these after the jump. This is probably the lowest weekly stats I had this year.

Click to see/hide the rest of this post.

1 comment:

elmerlovesoreo said...

Sarap naman n'yan Boracay! :)