Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sexiest Cast 2011: My Neighbor's Wife

I miss movies with cast like that of My Neighbor's Wife. Though I got bored when I tried to watch this movie, the sight, however, of sexy celebrities in one movie are candies to my eyes. I actually might watch the movie right now that I practically have nothing do. I heard Lovi Poe has a few movies in line for her. Hmm, I hope one of those movies will be of this kind. What about this Carla Abellana girl? I think she's more beautiful than Lovie Poe in this movie.

2 comments:

Avon Luna said...

Watch NEW PINOY MOVIE and LIVE TV here in HD CLICK HERE

download NEW PINOY HD MOVIE application for ANDROID CLICK HERE

download NEW PINOY HD MOVIE application for IOS apple device CLICK HERE

LIKE US ON NEW FB PINOY HD MOVIE UPDATE

SimplyManilaAdmin said...

Thank you