Thursday, May 31, 2012

Xtian Thorn: I'm Full-Blooded Filipino!

From Christian Thorn himself: Im full blooded filipino, born in the Philippines. YES I am tatted, I know some photographers dont accept it, but all mine is art and pride for my ethnicity! I have worked with many photographers & still learning. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I work, fight (MMA), and model. If you want to shoot with me or work with me I would love to, If you are in Vegas contact me and we can work an appointment out or something. I would love to work with you if your in Vegas! Any questions please feel free to msg/contact me or email me thank you!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Dahil sa post mong ito ateng eh sinearch ko siya online at NALOKA ako sa M2M video niya with J. Conners. ANSARAP!

RentVilleWorld said...

Napanood ko na rin un. Haha