Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Meet John Brian Austria

He probably won’t remember it but I hang out with this guy when I was in high school, which was already over a decade ago. He was the reason why I purchased this magazine because he mentioned he was featured in it. It’s called L and I don’t know where it is now. I don’t know but it seemed to me that I was so bizarrely different when I was in high school, like I was a stranger even to myself. If I could go back in time, I would do things so differently than what actually happened. But we have all gone through immaturity and we have all learned our lessons. It’s just one big “what if” moment I wish would happen. Damn, this blog-hoppin’ brings back old memories. And I love it.

2 comments:

Paolo said...

Hang out lang o may iba pa?

RentVilleWorld said...

Hang out one time