Monday, December 31, 2012

Dingdong Dantes wins second MMFF award for Best Actor

For his role in the movie One More Try, Dingdong Dantes won his second MMFF award for Best Actor. I’m wondering why Star Cinema has to look for someone else outside their circle to play the role. It could be well-played by anyone else from their homegrown talents. I mean Piolo Pascual does not even have a movie this year, right? But nevertheless, CONGRATULATIONS to Dingdong Dantes. I haven’t had the chance to watch any of this year’s film because I lost interest unfortunately, but if I have to watch any of this year’s MMFF films, I might go first with One More Try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is funny why he won. He looked lost all the time in the movie. I guess that was the depth of his acting ability.

SimplyManilaAdmin said...

Really? Di ko napanood e. Haha