Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The hottest Mormons you'll ever see!

I bumped into this list of Hot Mormons, and who else would I share this to but my beloved Simply Manila readers. It was this year when two gorgeous missionaries from the US tried to convert me to join The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints, but my mom opposed the idea of me joining the conglomeration. Enjoy the pictures and be our mirror of the day: "Mirror, mirror of the wall, who's the hottest of them all?" (The man in the picture above is Ryan Gosling.)



Todd Mitchell is a TV Star (Caught in the Middle, Eating Out 2, Average Joe)
Paul Walker (The late star of Fast & Furious)
Derek Hough is a dancer.
Jef Holm won The Bachelorette.
Austin Collie is an NFL football player.
Kaskade is a famous DJ.
Brandon Flowers is the lead singer of The Killers.
Jimmer Fredette is a basketball player.
David Archuleta

No comments: